My happy place. In order to stay sane and happy we all need a happy place. Mine just happens to be the sea. Put me on a yacht, a duck, a board, a fishing boat… and I am as happy as the proverbial pig in a vegan household. Today we went out on SV Macan – a magnificent catamaran courtesy of Leon van Niekerk – thanks Leon. #sailing #alanstraton #mype #happiness #vegan #bekind – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- President Cyril Ramaphosa – Full Address on Day 4 - 30 March 2020
- Call for donations of personal protective equipment - 30 March 2020
- Minister addresses allegations of abuse by SANDF members - 30 March 2020
- 11 Vehicles made available to the South African Red Cross Society - 30 March 2020
- SPIRE’s R100 Million Investment - 30 March 2020