Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September: In September, Volkswagen Group South Africa (VWSA) reached a historical milestone on September 6, when the 200 000th unit of the current VW Polo rolled off the production line at the Uitenhage plant.
Source: “Uitenhage” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- More train stations vandalised after jobs threatened – News from GroundUp - 22 November 2019
- Decision on next-gen Isuzu bakkie to be made soon – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 November 2019
- WATCH: Kolisi vows to make a change – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray Edges Closer To Championship Tour Qualification – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Amsterdamhoek Dusk – Port Elizabeth - 22 November 2019