Tour Agencies, Accommodation Establishments and all businesses dealing with tourists to Nelson Mandela Bay could help make our visitors more comfortable by pointing out that many areas of our city have free parking.
More to the point – the Donkin Reserve does NOT charge for parking as the note received below will show:
Just to let you know our guests had a card scam incident today at the Donkin Reserve, they were advised that they had to pay for parking and were then shown to an ATM. Within ten minutes of this a huge amount was withdrawn from their account.
In amplification of the above, the NMBT said;
The staff at NMBT’s Donkin Visitor Information Centre were also informed on Saturday of a scamming incident where two international tourists walked across Donkin Reserve to the Heritage Coffee Shop in Constitution Hill and were confronted by a very well-dressed gentleman who informed them they were required to pay to access the precinct and took them down to the ATM in Govan Mbeki to draw money – a while later a large amount of money was withdrawn from their account.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- “I wish I never met you” - 22 February 2020
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020