Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
On Saturday 7 September 2019, I took the hour long flying trip from Port Elizabeth International to Cape Town International.
The incoming flight from Johannesburg International (Oliver Tambo International) was delayed and thus also my arrival in Cape Town. Not being allowed to drive, I am dependent on others for my transport. It is the single-most frustration that I experience as a result of my illness. Thank God for friends, family and Uber!
The purpose of my trip was manifold – a bit of leisure and a bit of pleasure, a bit of work and a bit of fun when the work was done!
So here we go …
The previous Friday evening, I attended Mr Pearson’s farewell Grey Junior Wine tasting.
Now, as the capital of “Wine-Tasting” , it was Cape Town’s turn …
Please fasten your seat belts and make sure that your tray tables are folded and your seats are in the upright position…
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020
- Ford v Ferrari movie cars to be recreated for fans – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Welcome to the Bullring: the fastest pitch in world cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Charity and welfare organisations suffer while NMB delays payments - 23 January 2020
- MIN PENG - 23 January 2020