Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
On Saturday 7 September 2019, I took the hour long flying trip from Port Elizabeth International to Cape Town International.
The incoming flight from Johannesburg International (Oliver Tambo International) was delayed and thus also my arrival in Cape Town. Not being allowed to drive, I am dependent on others for my transport. It is the single-most frustration that I experience as a result of my illness. Thank God for friends, family and Uber!
The purpose of my trip was manifold – a bit of leisure and a bit of pleasure, a bit of work and a bit of fun when the work was done!
So here we go …
The previous Friday evening, I attended Mr Pearson’s farewell Grey Junior Wine tasting.
Now, as the capital of “Wine-Tasting” , it was Cape Town’s turn …
Please fasten your seat belts and make sure that your tray tables are folded and your seats are in the upright position…
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- African Tank Systems contribute to the World’s first Bank for the business of Water – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2019
- A voyage of disasters – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 December 2019
- 12 Tips How to Keep Your Home Safe Over the Festive Season – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2019
- Cape tech initiative seeks young entrepreneurs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 11 December 2019
- NEW HOLIDAY RUN WILL ADD TO J’BAY FESTIVITIES – MyPR.co.za - 11 December 2019