Through your personal choices and actions you can help change the world.
The above video from Fry’s Foods resonated somewhat with my recent journey into a healthier lifestyle.
Join us on our Journey, Be Kind and maybe read a little bit more about my journey here: Why someone said to me; “Buying non alcoholic beer is like paying a hooker to cuddle!”
Let me give you one more reason to change – My reasons for giving up alcohol and meat products are not religious, compassionate, tree hugger or ‘hippy’ motivated but are on another entirely selfish level as I want to regain my health, lose a lot of weight and prove to myself that I have the will power to do anything that I set my mind to.
It is as you progress along this journey that you will realise just how connected we are in terms of ‘life breath’ to all living things and you will gain greater insight into our connection with Planet Earth. And then you will re-connect to your magnificent inner soul and the light will go on. And then you will find your soul mate and you will commence Riding the Joy.
Every year, Fry’s examine their turnover and put up a chart to show how many animal lives would be saved if someone had chosen a Fry’s Product instead of a meat product.
In 2018 those numbers of animals saved were:
- 647 737 chickens
- 11 354 cows
- 10 055 pigs and
- 3 million prawns.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Solar Industries Biggest Salesperson Takes a Day Off…. Maybe - 18 February 2020
- Health facilities on high alert to deal with Coronavirus - 18 February 2020
- Business Credit Card application checklist - 17 February 2020
- Great Fun Back Flipping off of Macan - 17 February 2020
- The Hidden Reckless and Wasteful Expenditure Costing Taxpayers Billions - 17 February 2020