The Monster Combo is really getting going, with 25 entries for the month of April alone as it goes into the fourth month of competition. April has been a good month for waves and clips, and the clips have been dropping non-stop!
There’s an entry from Matt McGillivray, a couple from Dale Staples, Shane Sykes, Eli Beukes, Josh Redman, Davey Van Zyl, and there’s even an entry from Warwick Wright!
Can Josh do it? is Dale the man?
Check out the latest entries here: April Entries ekse.
Hail Mary’s Are so Last Year
One Turn Wonders are so last year: Combos are in. We don’t just want to see how you landed a full roat, we wanna see how you got there. We want to see multiple big manoeuvres on one wave! We want to see big turns, big airs and big barrels all on one wave. Give to us! And deliver it upsized.
Waves and Surfers From All Corners of South Africa
South Africa has an abundance of waves. Yet we often see imagery from surf zone hubs. We’d like to see content from underground surfers who exist off the beaten track. Maybe we’ll even see an entry from someone on an asymmetrical board at The Ledge or maybe even a longboarder at Pipe in PE. Who knows! Anything is possible.
The Prizes are Dank:
R20 000 cash. Channel Islands Surfboard for every month. A free surf trip. R10 000 for the winning videographer. Christmas come early baby, and the forecast looks surfy AF!
More Info on Surfing: Monster Combo Online Video Contest Kicking Off here:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth Beachfront - 11 December 2019
- Wiese to join Spartans for MSL play-offs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019
- Khayelitsha court doesn’t cater properly for rape survivors, report finds – News from GroundUp - 10 December 2019
- This map shows where you can find electric car charging stations across South Africa – Port Elizabeth Business News - 10 December 2019
- Six Pack - 10 December 2019