This is at the back of an earlier achievement this year, where the CDC won South Africa’s Investor of the Year Award at the South African Premier Business Awards as well as the Top Employer in SA under the Public Sector Category.
Highlighting the importance of receiving the award, Dr. Ayanda Vilakazi, CDC Marketing, Brand and Communications Unit Head implored that the “organisation is honored that the Exporters Club has bestowed this accolade on us. This speaks to the collective effort and immense contribution we [as the CDC] have made in the export industry. “
The CDC joined a string of companies from the Nelson Mandela Bay who were celebrated during the auspicious occasion. The Exporters Club awards are [were] established to promote business leaders and recognize excellence within the industry.
Furthermore, the CDC recently announced that it had exceeded 120 000 jobs created through its programmes across the country, which have enriched the livelihood of many indigent people.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020