This is at the back of an earlier achievement this year, where the CDC won South Africa’s Investor of the Year Award at the South African Premier Business Awards as well as the Top Employer in SA under the Public Sector Category.
Highlighting the importance of receiving the award, Dr. Ayanda Vilakazi, CDC Marketing, Brand and Communications Unit Head implored that the “organisation is honored that the Exporters Club has bestowed this accolade on us. This speaks to the collective effort and immense contribution we [as the CDC] have made in the export industry. “
The CDC joined a string of companies from the Nelson Mandela Bay who were celebrated during the auspicious occasion. The Exporters Club awards are [were] established to promote business leaders and recognize excellence within the industry.
Furthermore, the CDC recently announced that it had exceeded 120 000 jobs created through its programmes across the country, which have enriched the livelihood of many indigent people.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Oil Tanker Crewman Uplifted - 15 September 2019
- Submit your NSFAS 2020 application now - 15 September 2019
- How can Casper Nyovest ask for R50 000 for ONE tag? #LocalsShareTheBay - 15 September 2019
- Local teams raring to go as Guinness PRO14 season approaches - 13 September 2019
- Good News for Automotive Sector - 13 September 2019