GroundUp is an independent news agency whose articles are made available for republication, usually under a Creative Commons license, to news publications. GroundUp reports news that is in the public interest, with an emphasis on the human rights of vulnerable communities and want their stories to make a difference.
GroundUp encourages and values high-quality, ethical journalism.
GroundUp started in April 2012 as a joint project of Community Media Trust and the University of Cape Town’s Centre for Social Science Research.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Welcome to the Bullring: the fastest pitch in world cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Charity and welfare organisations suffer while NMB delays payments - 23 January 2020
- MIN PENG - 23 January 2020
- State-of-the-art Aberdeen police offices unusable - 23 January 2020
- England quick Archer nears Test return – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020