Ponzi scheme operator sentenced to 15-years for theft of millions: Wilmot lied to investors by asking them to pay him so that he could invest their money in foreign exchange markets. The Port Elizabeth Commercial Crime Court, regional magistrate JJ Claassen, was the …
Source: “Port Elizabeth” business – BingNews.
Discover a world of excitement and take control of your energy with Building Automation Systems.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Which SOE Last Made a Profit in 2011? - 12 November 2019
- Detective shortages, training in EC must be prioritised - 12 November 2019
- E-Visa pilot system - 12 November 2019
- Leeuwkop prisoner says officials gave him electric shocks in showers – News from GroundUp - 12 November 2019
- South African Aberdare Cables seeks to supply Nigeria with quality cables and transformers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019