Please note that these Port Elizabeth tide tables may not be 100% correct due to various natural events – seismic disturbances; tropical storms; El Niño; continental drift; global sea level changes; a certain creative gentleman sitting in the heavenly regions etc etc!
Click the submit button in the box below to see TODAY’s PE tides.
You can also type a different place name in e.g. Cape Town / East London / Durban / Knysna / Plettenberg Bay etc. to get the tide tables in those cities OR scroll down to see the Port Elizabeth tide tables for this year.[wolframalphawidget id=”ebb93fc91a213edd834a6e93758529bf”]
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Should I Turn it Off or Turn it On? - 17 January 2020
- Great news for prospective property buyers and homeowners alike - 17 January 2020
- Don’t be a hypocrite – do your bit - 17 January 2020
- Support for a Gun Free South Africa - 17 January 2020
- Heavy rains improve some dam levels - 16 January 2020