Please note that these Port Elizabeth tide tables may not be 100% correct due to various natural events – seismic disturbances; tropical storms; El Niño; continental drift; global sea level changes; a certain creative gentleman sitting in the heavenly regions etc etc!
Click the submit button in the box below to see TODAY’s PE tides.
You can also type a different place name in e.g. Cape Town / East London / Durban / Knysna / Plettenberg Bay etc. to get the tide tables in those cities OR scroll down to see the Port Elizabeth tide tables for this year.[wolframalphawidget id=”ebb93fc91a213edd834a6e93758529bf”]
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- VWSA commended for performance, systems and continuous improvement - 17 September 2019
- Was it a gunshot? - 17 September 2019
- Car guards to keep Nahoon Beach Road safe - 17 September 2019
- Begins with an ‘M’ ends with a ‘T’ #sharethebay - 17 September 2019
- NMB Stadium’s inaugural 5-a-side soccer tournament a great success - 16 September 2019