Netcare to spend R1.4bn in capex in coming year: The group said the funds would be spent on finalising the expansion of the Milpark and St Augustine’s hospitals, construction of the replacement 427-bed Netcare Alberton, a new 36-bed Akeso facility …
Source: “Port Elizabeth” business – BingNews.
Discover a world of excitement and take control of your energy with Building Automation Systems.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Proteas: Their schoolboy error in PE – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: Nelson Mandela Bay ANC chief whip Bicks Ndoni dies in meeting - 20 January 2020
- Young and vibrant England team could be at the start of something special after South Africa win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- I Lean – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020
- Money from Lottery goes to cousin of National Lotteries Commission boss – News from GroundUp - 20 January 2020