Mineral Resources Minister, Mr Mosebenzi Zwane will on Thursday, 30 March 2017 hold an information-sharing session with interested and affected communities as well as organisations on the potential of shale gas development through hydraulic fracturing.
The Minister and Department will engage communities on the impact of shale gas development on water resources, the environment and the economic potential to be derived from the development of the resource.
Members of the media are thus invited to attend the session to take place as follows:
Date: Thursday, 30 March 2017
Venue: Grassroots Sports Ground, Sabelo Township, Richmond, Northern Cape Province
Kindly confirm your attendance by Wednesday, 29 March 2017 at 16:00, at the following email address: Media@dmr.gov.za or 012 444 3267/073 085 9566.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- More Wine Estates Confirmed For Wine On Water Festival In St Francis Bay – MyPR.co.za - 23 February 2020
- Humpback Dolphins in Algoa Bay - 23 February 2020