The new kid on the block, Lord AP has made it clear that he is will not back down from a fight, despite the over melodic sound of Hip Hop. Aside from releasing a debut project titled “The First Quarter” on the first day of 2019, AP has applied pressure on dropping singles such as ”Fashion” featuring Mish and ”Mission” . Apart from being involved in the corporate world, the Port Elizabeth born artist has found time to harness his God-given talent and feed music addicts with an infectious sounds. However, as the dust settled on the ”First Quarter” EP , AP confirmed this week that new music was is in the pipeline. In the beginning of the year, he released a video for “OG BOBBY JOHNSON” and featured on the ”Understanding Purple” project, which has been teased by So Fresh and iBlind Creative Media . Fortunately, AP has managed to keep the ace up his shelve and craft a new age sound with the assistance of the super producer “Ray-Kola”.
Look for details to surface in the coming weeks regarding the name of the new project.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Gold and Other Accolades for Propella Incubatees – MyPR.co.za - 13 December 2019
- Basics key for Giants and Spartans in MSL qualifier – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 December 2019
- Urgent Need to Save a Metro Filled with Hopelessness – MyPR.co.za - 13 December 2019
- Basics key for Giants and Spartans in MSL qualifier – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 December 2019
- Sustainable Surf and Street Brand HeiloH Launches In Europe – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2019