The Live Enrolment Unit machines at both the Korsten and Uitenhage Traffic and Licensing Departments are back online which means prospective consumers can renew their driver’s licenses and book learner’s licenses again.
Mr Warren Prins, Director for Traffic and Licensing, said alternative arrangements were made for consumers who had appointments on the days of the outage.
“I would like to apologise for any inconvenience suffered during this time,” Prins said.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020