Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Dear Russel, Jack and Kathy.
With warm hearts we were welcomed, even when it was after 20h00.
The cosy, clean and tidy room made us feel right at home even if home was far, far away.
Everything was provided that we needed for the night and for our early morning start.
We enjoyed our stay and will definitely book in there again.
Many thanks for the warm stay.
naomi labuschagne booked out of Dempseys on 21/06/2019.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- House On Auction in Kini Bay – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Cocaine mule comes home – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 September 2019
- After 76 days, search continues for missing PE boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- Less than 7% of children in the Eastern Cape have access to Early Childhood Development Centres - 19 September 2019
- Come clean about looming rolling blackouts Eskom - 19 September 2019