Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Dear Russel, Jack and Kathy.
With warm hearts we were welcomed, even when it was after 20h00.
The cosy, clean and tidy room made us feel right at home even if home was far, far away.
Everything was provided that we needed for the night and for our early morning start.
We enjoyed our stay and will definitely book in there again.
Many thanks for the warm stay.
naomi labuschagne booked out of Dempseys on 21/06/2019.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Let’s Pass the Adjustments Budget - 27 February 2020
- With less than a Thousand of these along SA’s Coast what should we be doing? - 27 February 2020
- It is only a Better Life For All when… - 27 February 2020
- Lack of urgency on the part of the Business Rescue Practitioners puzzling - 27 February 2020
- We help build Ford Ranger engines in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 27 February 2020