The Southern Equatorial Ferrari Automotive Club (SEFAC) will be at the Scribante Race Track on Saturday 5 October 2019 for their FERRARI DAY.
From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in support of Children’s Charities facilitated by the Rotary Club of Algoa Bay, SEFAC will be offering the first 80 people 2 laps around the track in a Ferrari at R150.00 per person.
All proceeds will go to nominated Children’s Charities.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Manhunt for four suspects in E Cape - 6 December 2019
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019
- Awakening the spirit of entrepreneurship in the youth - 5 December 2019