Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
I spent three days on a media tour to #DiscoverEC. On arrival at Port Elizabeth airport in the morning, the team met with Mr Deon Spies, a tour operator who was trusted with the responsibility of taking us around and sharing valuable information about the Adventure Province. We immediately hit the road and headed to The Campanile to enjoy a guided tour of Route 67 followed by a lunch at Nanaga Farmstall outside Port Elizabeth.
After lunch, we we treated to a short boat ride by Sunday’s River Adventures on the Sundays River to the famous Alexandria Coastal Dune field which is the largest, most impressive and least degraded dune field in South Africa. We then spent some time sandboarding before heading back to town to freshen up, then went to the Black Impala Tshisa Nyama for dinner and drinks.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- PE police search for missing 7-year-old boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019