Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
I spent three days on a media tour to #DiscoverEC. On arrival at Port Elizabeth airport in the morning, the team met with Mr Deon Spies, a tour operator who was trusted with the responsibility of taking us around and sharing valuable information about the Adventure Province. We immediately hit the road and headed to The Campanile to enjoy a guided tour of Route 67 followed by a lunch at Nanaga Farmstall outside Port Elizabeth.
After lunch, we we treated to a short boat ride by Sunday’s River Adventures on the Sundays River to the famous Alexandria Coastal Dune field which is the largest, most impressive and least degraded dune field in South Africa. We then spent some time sandboarding before heading back to town to freshen up, then went to the Black Impala Tshisa Nyama for dinner and drinks.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cheetahs snatch victory from the jaws of defeat – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020
- ‘Black January’: Yet more job losses as Aspen confirms EC retrenchments – Port Elizabeth Business News - 25 January 2020
- South Africa v England: fourth Test, day two – live! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020
- Rain delays play at start of fourth test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020
- Train commuters protest after being told to move to second-class carriage – News from GroundUp - 24 January 2020