This image referencing ‘Algoa Bay’ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Common Dolphins 2 April 2019
Image by awstraton
On the AB Marine Whale and Dolphin Watching Vessel in Algoa Bay, Port Elizabeth we came across a massive pod of Common Dolphins estimated at 2000.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Algoa Bay. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Smith, Warner to face Cape Town demons – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 February 2020
- Suspect’s luck runs out due to the tenacity of Beagle Watch Officers – MyPR.co.za - 25 February 2020
- Best Bond, Best Approach – MyPR.co.za - 25 February 2020
- New elements spice up SPAR Charity Golf Day – MyPR.co.za - 25 February 2020
- Please allow residents to come clean on stealing - 25 February 2020