This image referencing ‘Algoa Bay’ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Common Dolphins 2 April 2019
Image by awstraton
On the AB Marine Whale and Dolphin Watching Vessel in Algoa Bay, Port Elizabeth we came across a massive pod of Common Dolphins estimated at 2000.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Algoa Bay. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Committed to developing young leaders - 22 November 2019
- Province spends R91 million on accident-damaged state vehicles - 22 November 2019
- Station 6 in the Mix – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 November 2019
- Decision on next-gen Isuzu bakkie to be made soon – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 November 2019
- Nelson Mandela Bay still waiting for drought disaster declaration – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019