On 05/08/2019, Carl Pieterse answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: Yes
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?: Stanley Street is by far one of my favourite places in Port Elizabeth. The food and atmosphere bring life to a city that sometimes finds itself in a daze.
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: Port Elizabeth would be better with safer recreational areas for young children and more locals investing time and money in other forms of local businesses or organisations.
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: Definitely the secret hide-out in the Van Stadens Flower Reserve.
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: My favourite memory of Port Elizabeth would have to be waking up early and seeing the sunrise along the beachfront in Summerstrand and the sunsets along Sardina Bay.
Catch Carl Pieterse here: https://www.facebook.com/carl.pieterse.3
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Rain delays play at start of fourth test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020
- Train commuters protest after being told to move to second-class carriage – News from GroundUp - 24 January 2020
- ‘Black January’: Yet more job losses as Aspen confirms EC retrenchments – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020