The events of the past few days have convinced the GRC, the majority shareholder in the ISUZU Southern Kings, to accept the initial recommendation of the interviewing panel to abort the process of selecting a new Head Coach.
The panel reported that they felt the process was undermined around the confusion of the World Rugby Level 3 certification. In addition, the persistent media leaks have further undermined the integrity of the process.
In the interim, Robbi Kempson, will act as interim Head Coach until the position is filled.
The GRC wishes to thank the candidates who showed interest in the position as well as the interviewing panel for their commitment and diligence.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 1 Winner and 1 Loser in SA’s Guinness PRO14 camps - 26 January 2020
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020