Eskom implemented Stage 1 load shedding from 9:00 am to 11:00pm as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Brought to you by Straton Electrical – for all your electrical contracting, maintenance and repair needs.
Eskom said in a statement; “We hope to have recovered adequately by Sunday so that South Africans can enjoy watching the Sprinkgboks playing in the World Cup.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why Eskom’s System Remains Vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- Eskom system remains vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- 15% Increase in 2019 Black Friday transactions expected - 12 November 2019
- Don’t Assume - 12 November 2019
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019