Eskom implemented Stage 2 load shedding from 9:00am to 11:00pm as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Brought to you by Straton Electrical – for all your electrical contracting, maintenance and repair needs.
Get a quick run down of what size inverter you will need to keep YOUR lights on here: What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding?.
Stage 2 loadshedding will commence at 09H00.
From 09H00-10H30, geysers and Group 2 will be switched off:
- 10H00-12H30: Groups 3, 4;
- 12H00-14H30: Groups 5, 6
- 14H00-16H30: Groups 7, 8;
- 16H00-18H30: Groups 1, 2;
- 18H00-20H30: Geysers, Group 4;
- 20H00-22H30: Groups 5, 6;
- 22H00-23H30: Groups 7, 2
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Caution – Rift Valley Fever Often Follows Good Rains - 21 January 2020
- Voice your opinion on the 2020 Budget - 21 January 2020
- Clyde Smithers Comments on the Most Beautiful Road Race - 21 January 2020
- Most Beautiful Road Race UNBOXING Video - 21 January 2020
- Why a Butterfly Tattoo? #alanusesbutterfliestopredictthewind - 21 January 2020