Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The coffee culture in Port Elizabeth is booming, new cafes and restaurants are making their appearances, older ones are changing things up and the Bay’s caffeine addicts are starting to know their Robusta from their Arabica, their flat whites from their cappuccinos and their blends from their single origins.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- First witness testifies in Omotoso retrial – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 February 2020
- Coega creates 280 jobs from construction of facility in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 February 2020
- Uitenhage News: Not safe to go to the toilet - 24 February 2020
- Timothy Omotoso: Human trafficking trial against televangelist continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Roof Segment Construction - 24 February 2020