Zwembesi Farms specialize in fresh, cultivated oysters produced in the cool clean waters of Algoa Bay. As part of the Knysna Oyster Company group we share the rich history of oyster cultivation that started way back in 1949. Our land base is located on the North Harbour Wall of the Port of Port Elizabeth and we sell oysters direct to the public as well as wholesalers in most major local centres. We have expanded our operations and wish to enlarge our export customer base.
Click here for contact info……..
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019
- Do or Die OR Pride? - 20 March 2019