On 02/02/2019, Zanele answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: No
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?: I was born and bred in JHB relocated to PE in 2016. My favorite part in PE is the ocean . I just love the ocean hence I relocated and I thought PE was a peaceful place ,it is to a certain extent compared to the buzzing Jozi. I have since relocated my whole family this side and we are adjusting quite well with my boys. There’s loads of activities taking place and there’s a lot of potential talent-wise and business-wise. People in PE need to be more open minded and cease the opportunities right here in PE and not relocate to other places for a better living .
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: Port Elizabeth would be better with less crimes I swear sometimes I feel I’m in Compton .People always say JHB is dangerous never compared to this small Bay a lot happens day in day out unnecessary shootings be it gang related or not (New Brighton), petty crimes, mob justice (Motherwell NU6 false rape incident) Fraudulent tenders,,, I can go on and on . But in essence what I’m trying to say is its up to us the people who reside in PE to make it a better place to leave in . This place is a tourist destination but we have such crisis Bay Tourism axes 80% of its employees
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: I call it my Jacuzzi in Summerstrand on the beach there is a place with rocks where the water gets trapped by the rocks I can lay there for hours reading my book .its so serene and hidden
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: When I attended Ebubeleni in 2016 at Scribanate . I had so much fun , I’ve since become a stanch attender ever since . Though the experience is slowly deteriorating I still go and hope the organizers can do better .
Catch Zanele here:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: MPLs reject teams’ ‘inadequate’ response - 23 February 2019
- Grahamstown News: Reconsidering South Africa’s approach to waste pickers - 23 February 2019
- Madibaz aim to keep up high standards – MyPR.co.za - 23 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Reconsidering South Africa’s approach to waste pickers - 23 February 2019
- PE Business News: Renwick Business Brokers – Port Elizabeth - 23 February 2019