Forty-one years after his brutal death at the hands of apartheid security police, the spirit and legacy of Black Consciousness Movement leader Bantu Stephen Biko remains a resilient and undying one.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: OPINION | We must take crime by the scruff of the neck - 19 September 2018
- Guest review from: Stefan Evers. – Featured Blog - 18 September 2018
- Bhisho news: Motshekga’s remarks reflect zero understanding of co-operative governance – EE - 18 September 2018
- PE Business in the news: Judgment delayed in abalone kingpin case - 18 September 2018
- Makhanda in the news: State Theatre rescues Dance Umbrella - 18 September 2018