Forty-one years after his brutal death at the hands of apartheid security police, the spirit and legacy of Black Consciousness Movement leader Bantu Stephen Biko remains a resilient and undying one.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz sport director to attend World Student Games – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Secure our oceans, before it’s too late - 20 November 2018
- I Wanna Let my Hair Down - 20 November 2018
- The Multi-Coloured One - 20 November 2018
- Late payments killing small business development and jobs - 20 November 2018