Forty-one years after his brutal death at the hands of apartheid security police, the spirit and legacy of Black Consciousness Movement leader Bantu Stephen Biko remains a resilient and undying one.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Chippa take a huge gamble on defender Siyabonga Zulu - 16 January 2019
- Festive Season death toll on EC roads crisis - 16 January 2019
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Suspect Fatally Wounded Following Business Robbery - 16 January 2019
- Uitenhage News: Commercial Property for Sale in Uitenhage Central - 16 January 2019
- Gamtoos Tourism presents Gamtoos Bash – MyPR.co.za - 16 January 2019