MyPE stands accused of displaying Adult or NSFW content and we need your help to identify content – text and images – on MyPE that YOU deem to be NSFW (Not Safe For Work) as well as content that you would not feel comfortable to show your family/priest/padre/rabbi/iman/mother/father/children/grandchildren.
To that end MyPE invites you to send the URL of the page that you find offensive via the form below – no identifying data is required; only the page URL and the reason why you find it offensive. If you would like feedback on your concern then you MAY leave your email as well.
Not Safe For Work:
We are specifically looking for any content – text and images – that falls under these broad headings: Pornographic images, Pornographic cartoons or anime (hentai), Lewd or provocative images, Adult/sexual dating sites, Mail Order Brides / Escort sites, Sheer/See-Through, Crude or indecent language, including adult stories, Sexual tips or advice, Adult comment spam, Adult search results, Ads or links to external sites containing adult content, Sexual aids, devices, and enhancers such as: vibrators, dildos, lubes, sex games, inflatable toys, penis and breast enlargements, and sex instructional videos.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- THIS Doesn’t Look like 2 Kilograms to me! - 18 October 2017
- St. Marks RFC - 18 October 2017
- Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp Foundation in support of no violence against women - 17 October 2017
- Does the cynic in you say that this is for nefarious personal reasons? - 17 October 2017
- NEW VC and Principal for NMU Announced - 17 October 2017