Whilst one of Algoa FM’s recent on air appointments moves into weekdays, another joins the station for the very first time.
Early mornings are a challenge for many, but not for Siobhan Momberg, who fearlessly pursuits much bigger challenges that set her soul on fire.
The avid adventure-seeker joined Algoa FM as a presenter just six months ago, with a Sunday evening show between 7 and 10pm.
Now in addition to hosting on Sundays, she will be on air between five and six in the morning, on weekdays.
“Siobhan’s personality has a feel-good-vibe to it, which is exactly what our early morning audience is looking for. It is just the right amount of energy that is needed for the show that is the premiere precursor to our Breakfast Show,” says Algoa FM Operations Director, Alfie Jay.
Momberg will take over as Algoa FM bids farewell to Shereez Govender, who took a personal decision to focus on her boutique business.
This also frees up Saturday lunch, which will soon be hosted by a newcomer, Roch-Lè Bloem.
“I’ve seen some of her work on local television and also caught snippets of her show on community radio. I have no doubt that our audience will quickly warm to this bright young woman,” says Jay.
Roch-Lè is a Broadcast Journalism Honours Graduate, who also holds a degree in Media, Communications and Culture.
Algoa Country can look forward to hearing her on-air “really soon,” says Jay.
Author: Dohné Damons
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ed-U City Campus (Pty) Ltd. - 13 August 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho and CHDM blamed for Enoch Mgijima fiasco - 13 August 2018
- King Williams Town news: Mzumara, Chisiza impresses with ‘Sizwe Bansi is Dead’ - 13 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Three suspects nabbed for Uitenhage teen’s murder - 13 August 2018
- Food security projects win at 9th annual Youth Ccitizens Action Programme – MyPR.co.za - 13 August 2018