Whilst one of Algoa FM’s recent on air appointments moves into weekdays, another joins the station for the very first time.
Early mornings are a challenge for many, but not for Siobhan Momberg, who fearlessly pursuits much bigger challenges that set her soul on fire.
The avid adventure-seeker joined Algoa FM as a presenter just six months ago, with a Sunday evening show between 7 and 10pm.
Now in addition to hosting on Sundays, she will be on air between five and six in the morning, on weekdays.
“Siobhan’s personality has a feel-good-vibe to it, which is exactly what our early morning audience is looking for. It is just the right amount of energy that is needed for the show that is the premiere precursor to our Breakfast Show,” says Algoa FM Operations Director, Alfie Jay.
Momberg will take over as Algoa FM bids farewell to Shereez Govender, who took a personal decision to focus on her boutique business.
This also frees up Saturday lunch, which will soon be hosted by a newcomer, Roch-Lè Bloem.
“I’ve seen some of her work on local television and also caught snippets of her show on community radio. I have no doubt that our audience will quickly warm to this bright young woman,” says Jay.
Roch-Lè is a Broadcast Journalism Honours Graduate, who also holds a degree in Media, Communications and Culture.
Algoa Country can look forward to hearing her on-air “really soon,” says Jay.
Author: Dohné Damons
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Vacant Land For Sale in Walmer Heights, Port Elizabeth for R340 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Lorraine, Port Elizabeth for R575 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- 3 Bedroom House For Rent in Lovemore Heights Estate, Port Elizabeth for R20 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Police Operations Put Mthatha Crime Under a Tight Squeeze - 21 April 2018
- Madibaz women’s sevens team target further progress – MyPR.co.za - 20 April 2018