Young drummers from Port Elizabeth raised R17 800 for the MTR Smit Children’s Haven at a concert hosted in The Boardwalk’s Vodacom Amphitheatre.
Students of the DDrums Drumming Academy came from all over the Metro to get the audience rocking to the beat of tunes made famous by Rockschool, Katy Perry, Poison, Maroon 5, Bon Jovi, Pink, One Republic, Bruno Mars, and Michael Jackson on Saturday, August 10.
For many of the young drummers it was their first performance for a large audience says Derrick Badenhorst, founder of DDrums.
Additional funds will be raised through the sale of a video from the night’s performance.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- “I wish I never met you” - 22 February 2020
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020