You make me feel so blessed Holly
After the #VolvoOceanRace and on my last day with the #CapeTown nieces (Georgia – @georgie_xx_walsh and Holly – @hope_weird_) they both gave me hand made Chrismas Cards which reduced me to tears of love and affection. I promised myself that I would only open them on Christmas Day. This one is Holly’s card to me.
Holly is the youngest of the two and really knows how to work me – very difficult to say no to I can assure you. She is blessed with a quick wit and deep intelligence. A credit to her mother.
Holly was the one who came up with Funcle – supposed to be Fun Uncle, but extended to include many descriptive words beginning with ‘F’! Without the love from Georgia and Holly this Christmas would not have started off on such a loving and good note – thank you girls you made my day.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Will That be Enough Officers? - 28 March 2020
- Wait Until the Lockdown and Then Downgrade – Sneaky - 28 March 2020
- THIS is Where I Went to Recharge Before Lockdown - 27 March 2020
- Day 1 – What Happens to the Block? - 27 March 2020
- The Joint Custody Question - 26 March 2020