Yazeed estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R2500 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Yazeed’s asset is estimated to be: R65000.
Yazeed has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “The Coega, Zone 7 Tank Farm entrance stands unused after being completed by October 2014….
The Friendly City needs the revenue created by the Volvo Ocean Yacht Race.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Zimbabweans In South Africa Fail To Go Home For Christmas Due Steep Bus Fare Increases. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 December 2019
- Consistency is key to success for Madibaz cricket – MyPR.co.za - 14 December 2019
- Helping Hand – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 December 2019
- It’s A Great Time To Start Creating Wealth Through Property – MyPR.co.za - 14 December 2019
- NMG vs TST Dream11 Team Prediction Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 December 2019