Yazeed estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R2500 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Yazeed’s asset is estimated to be: R65000.
Yazeed has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “The Coega, Zone 7 Tank Farm entrance stands unused after being completed by October 2014….
The Friendly City needs the revenue created by the Volvo Ocean Yacht Race.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kings focus on Cheetahs match – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 January 2020
- Opportunity to prove ourselves says Kings coach Kempson ahead of Cheetahs clash – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Calls for full forensic investigation into Jubilee Park Primary construction - 22 January 2020
- Doron Blackman - 22 January 2020
- Follow the Ladies – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 January 2020