Yazeed estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R2500 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Yazeed’s asset is estimated to be: R65000.
Yazeed has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “The Coega, Zone 7 Tank Farm entrance stands unused after being completed by October 2014….
The Friendly City needs the revenue created by the Volvo Ocean Yacht Race.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- View Tanks Contributing to The World’s First Bank For Water – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Sherwood – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Furman and Zwane on target to give new Bafana coach a winning start – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 October 2019
- Measured Ability Group Holdings South Africa (MASA) measuring up to high industry standards – MyPR.co.za - 13 October 2019
- International Friendly: South Africa 2-1 Mali – As it happened! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 October 2019