Yazeed estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R2500 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Yazeed’s asset is estimated to be: R65000.
Yazeed has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “The Coega, Zone 7 Tank Farm entrance stands unused after being completed by October 2014….
The Friendly City needs the revenue created by the Volvo Ocean Yacht Race.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz determined to shine in netball opener – MyPR.co.za - 14 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Co-Author of Controversial Magnus Malan Book, Mark Minnie, Found Dead - 14 August 2018
- African Dichotomy – Featured Blog - 14 August 2018
- PE in the news: Well known former policeman found shot dead in Port Elizabeth - 14 August 2018
- International project links strengthened - 14 August 2018