Yazeed estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R2500 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Yazeed’s asset is estimated to be: R65000.
Yazeed has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “The Coega, Zone 7 Tank Farm entrance stands unused after being completed by October 2014….
The Friendly City needs the revenue created by the Volvo Ocean Yacht Race.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: DA says Makana Local Municipality failing its people, wants Xasa to intervene - 19 January 2019
- Mthatha News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Mbuqu - 19 January 2019
- PE Business News: Suspects arrested after stealing car batteries in Port Elizabeth - 18 January 2019
- Millions diverted for Masipathisane programme - 18 January 2019
- Bhisho News: Grilling for hopefuls on party list - 18 January 2019