Yazeed estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R2500 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Yazeed’s asset is estimated to be: R65000.
Yazeed has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “The Coega, Zone 7 Tank Farm entrance stands unused after being completed by October 2014….
The Friendly City needs the revenue created by the Volvo Ocean Yacht Race.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Top bodybuilders to flex muscles in big ORT show - 20 October 2018
- Bhisho News: Wife acquitted of murder of top Bhisho official - 20 October 2018
- Grahamstown News: Omotoso trial: A history of Peter Daubermann’s high profile cases - 20 October 2018
- PE News: Council wrestling funding free-for-all - 20 October 2018
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Fairview, Port Elizabeth for R749 000 [video] - 20 October 2018