Visit and explore Kei Mouth accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Kei Mouth selected video for you:
These beautiful children live in the Cwili Township near the village of Kei Mouth, South Africa located along the “Wild Coast” of the Indian Ocean. We were so fortunate to be able to spend a month in this village and helping out at the library that has been created by Steve Meyer and Michelle Storm through the Kidlink Library program.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Photo essay: The dead zone - 26 March 2019
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019