Visit and explore Kei Mouth accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Kei Mouth selected video for you:
These beautiful children live in the Cwili Township near the village of Kei Mouth, South Africa located along the “Wild Coast” of the Indian Ocean. We were so fortunate to be able to spend a month in this village and helping out at the library that has been created by Steve Meyer and Michelle Storm through the Kidlink Library program.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Nkonyeni hailed as a pillar of strength to young talent - 20 July 2019
- Bhisho News: Bench Talk / Off The Wire - 20 July 2019
- Makhanda News: Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Metaphors - 20 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet says it will take two weeks to clear backlog at Ngqura port - 20 July 2019
- Sanctor children do their part for Mandela Day – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2019