Visit and explore Grahamstown, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Grahamstown, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
Chi Alpha Grahamstown, Eastern Cape is having a camp on the 17th up until the 19th of April 2014 at Woody Cape.
We are glad to invite everyone who wants to connect and have fun around the presence of God. Woody Cape is a camp site a couple of hours outside Grahamstown. This excursion will be enough for you to spend your Easter holidays without boredom, you wont have any regrets. More details in the video. For Rhodes Students: Make sure you visit the Kaif between 11h00 and 13h00 to deal with the payments. It will cost you R200 if you are a Chi Alpha member. It will cost R240 for those who are not registered as Chi Alpha members. So prepare yourself to RUN!!!
~ Hebrews 12:1-2 NKJV; 1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. ~
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South African logistics startup Droppa receives funding from IDF Capital for expansion – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019
- Manufacturers join forces for sector development – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019