Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Wreck of the ‘Gratitude’, Macquarie Island, 1911 – Penguins by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Wreck of the ‘Gratitude’, Macquarie Island, 1911 – more Penguins goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by State Library of New South Wales collection Format: Silver gelatin photoprint Notes: First Australasian Antarctic Expedition, 1911-1914 Frank Hurley visited the Antarctic six times between 1911 and 1932. For more information and pictures, visit Discover Collections: Hurley’s Antarctica on […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Why the Indian Ocean's little-known humpback dolphins need protection – Yahoo News snippet curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za as being relevant to ‘Commons Dolphins Algoa Bay’. Various other species of dolphin can be found along the coast of east Africa, including the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops aduncus), the common dolphin (Delphinus delphis/capensis) and the spinner dolphin (Stenella […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Residents choose bucket toilets instead of flush loos over fear of gangs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 February 2020
- Action and follow through needed to steer province to a better future - 25 February 2020
- First witness testifies in Omotoso retrial – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 February 2020
- Coega creates 280 jobs from construction of facility in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 February 2020
- Uitenhage News: Not safe to go to the toilet - 24 February 2020