Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Wreck of the ‘Gratitude’, Macquarie Island, 1911 – Penguins by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Wreck of the ‘Gratitude’, Macquarie Island, 1911 – more Penguins goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by State Library of New South Wales collection Format: Silver gelatin photoprint Notes: First Australasian Antarctic Expedition, 1911-1914 Frank Hurley visited the Antarctic six times between 1911 and 1932. For more information and pictures, visit Discover Collections: Hurley’s Antarctica on […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Why the Indian Ocean's little-known humpback dolphins need protection – Yahoo News snippet curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za as being relevant to ‘Commons Dolphins Algoa Bay’. Various other species of dolphin can be found along the coast of east Africa, including the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops aduncus), the common dolphin (Delphinus delphis/capensis) and the spinner dolphin (Stenella […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Jupiter Mines – A Deeper Look – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Strike-Hit South African Airways Says Only a Deal With Unions Will End Crisis – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Looming electricity disruptions will cripple Eastern Cape economy - 20 November 2019
- Mossel Bay police make first arrest for alleged rape filmed at party – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- “Right to protest a cornerstone of democracy” – News from GroundUp - 19 November 2019