Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Wreck of the ‘Gratitude’, Macquarie Island, 1911 – Penguins by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Wreck of the ‘Gratitude’, Macquarie Island, 1911 – more Penguins goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by State Library of New South Wales collection Format: Silver gelatin photoprint Notes: First Australasian Antarctic Expedition, 1911-1914 Frank Hurley visited the Antarctic six times between 1911 and 1932. For more information and pictures, visit Discover Collections: Hurley’s Antarctica on […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Why the Indian Ocean's little-known humpback dolphins need protection – Yahoo News snippet curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za as being relevant to ‘Commons Dolphins Algoa Bay’. Various other species of dolphin can be found along the coast of east Africa, including the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops aduncus), the common dolphin (Delphinus delphis/capensis) and the spinner dolphin (Stenella […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 4 Bedroom House to Rent in Mount Pleasant – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 September 2019
- Navigating triple eStrategy to success – Port Elizabeth Business News - 16 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: The Role of SEZs in the Eastern Cape Province - 16 September 2019
- Key Steps To Follow When Buying A House – MyPR.co.za - 16 September 2019
- Only 538 provincial traffic law enforcement officers employed to cover entire province - 16 September 2019