WORLD OF WORK: The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) has enrolled 185 new graduates into internship programmes – 166 in the Eastern Cape and 19 in KwaZulu-Natal – of which 68 have already moved into permanent employment within the organisation.
Coega exhibited during the exhibition between 4 and 6 August. The exhibition attracted more than 350 industry representatives from more than 100 companies and organisations. The aim of the event was to showcase career opportunities, job placements and internships.
The event was organised and hosted by DUT’s Co-operative Education Department.
To apply for an internship prpgramme with the CDC, register on Gateway 2 Opportunity (G2O) website, www.g2o.co.za and upload your curriculum vitae (CV) and qualifications. The minimum criteria is a post matric qualification.
Uploaded by: Shaanaaz Loggenberg
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Covid-19 lockdown does not mean human rights have been suspended – Port Elizabeth in the News - 31 March 2020
- Hina Khan opens up about coronavirus lockdown, precautions taken at home and her future projects – Lockdown News - 31 March 2020
- Covid-19: eThekwini accused of defying ban on evictions – News from GroundUp - 31 March 2020
- A journey for LOVE… – Port Elizabeth Business News - 31 March 2020
- Uitenhage News: PE shelters are potential death traps, homeless complain - 31 March 2020