We are all slaves of what we eat eats and how it lives.
Imagine if you will that we live in a cannibalistic society and we have a number of different farmed human meats available.
Could you then imagine what either of the following cuts of meat would look like:
- Fillet of Comrades Runner
- Fillet of Sedentary Sloth
- Fillet of Vegetarian
- Fillet of Yogi
- Fillet of Pill Popping Hypochondriac.
To get an idea of where we are going here have a look and compare the two images below – Wild Caught Salmon Fillets as opposed to Farmed Salmon Fillets:
The wild caught salmon is redder, healthier and leaner – the EXACT opposite to what we are led to seek in so called good farmed salmon which these days is orange and has distinctive fat lines running through it.
The steaks and fillets that we eat are MUSCLES – when those muscles are not at their peak due to being confined to a restricted area and fed with all forms of unhealthy foods in order to make them grow quicker, that is the time when we do great harm to our bodies by consuming panic, stress, disease, antibiotics, preservatives and artificial growth hormones.
Given the choice – would you rather eat the flesh of a healthy Comrades running, Vegetarian Yogi or the flesh of an unhealthy, medicated, fat sloth?
We are what we eat – if you cannot give up the meat then at least grow and slaughter your own happy lambs, piglets, calves and chickens.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 24 February’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage NONE - 24 February 2020
- Birds, Sardines, Predators, Money for the Bay - 24 February 2020
- Patient evacuation off ship - 24 February 2020
- #12 Jordan Koekemoer gets a bit of love - 24 February 2020
- #RugbyThatRocks #MadibazThatDisappoint - 23 February 2020