Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Woodridge Way is a 2 day adventure race, covering a distance of 65km from Woodridge College to Jeffreys Bay in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. Wayfarers, as they are known, qualify for a place in one of the 9 teams of 4 (one girl) through their participation in adventure sport, that is an extra mural activity. Their results from several challenges assist in the selection process. The event typically travels on a different route every year and the Wayfarers have to navigate their way using 1:50 000 maps and google images. Learning to paddle a K1 and a mountain bike is essential.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019
- Manufacturers join forces for sector development – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- Why you need to holiday in PE this festive season – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019