Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
In the spirit of celebrating the sixtieth national Women’s month in South Africa we are chatting to some of our local women in tourism in Nelson Mandela Bay. Today we talk to Nikki Bolton, who was involved in the One Land Love It Expedition, an expedition that took her husband (and herself) 6000 kms across South Africa on a bicycle to raise awareness and funds for rhinos.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kevin Peraza Wins Best Trick Event with Never-Been-Done 180 Backflip Tailwhip over a spine. – MyPR.co.za - 23 August 2019
- 16 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Commercial Property for Sale in Cotswold – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 August 2019
- Spring special at Dempsey’s Guest House – Featured Blog - 22 August 2019
- ACSA creates wheelchair-friendly options at PE airport – MyPR.co.za - 22 August 2019