Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
In the spirt of celebrating the sixtieth national Women’s month in South Africa – a day commemorating the 20 000 women who have marched to the Union Buildings in Pretoria in 1956 in protest against the apartheid laws – we are chatting to some of our local women in tourism in Nelson Mandela Bay and today we talk to Francine Zana.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Robert Matsabisa farms cockroaches, worms – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019
- SA flag must act as a symbol of hope for a better tomorrow - 21 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: Elderly Jan Steenberg hopes government could keep their promises - 21 August 2019
- Ladies aim at legendary status – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 August 2019
- 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Bethelsdorp – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019