Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The Department of Tourism, in partnership with Travel Massive, hosted the ‘Women in Tourism’ Networking Breakfast in celebration of Women’s Month at The Plantation in Nelson Mandela Bay
As the country commemorates the 61st anniversary of the 1956 Women’s March, Women in Tourism added their voices in calling for an equitable industry at the Women in Tourism Networking Breakfast event.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Which SOE Last Made a Profit in 2011? - 12 November 2019
- Detective shortages, training in EC must be prioritised - 12 November 2019
- E-Visa pilot system - 12 November 2019
- Leeuwkop prisoner says officials gave him electric shocks in showers – News from GroundUp - 12 November 2019
- South African Aberdare Cables seeks to supply Nigeria with quality cables and transformers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019