Women are becoming a driving force of entrepreneurial growth and will be an important influence in generating economic growth, jobs and new prosperity in the future. Currently, female- owned businesses still only account for 30 percent of businesses worldwide and women still face gender specific obstacles as entrepreneurs.
To find solutions for specific issues or to set up or grow their business, women often will need expert advice, training or mentoring at some point.
Introducing a New Platform for Women Entrepreneurs
GoGilvah, founded by business woman Gisa Ellis is an online platform and community connecting women entrepreneurs owning, running or planning start-ups and businesses with expert consultants, mentors and experienced business leaders.
GoGilvah helps women connect with experts who can help propel their businesses forward.
GoGilvah offers a unique resource of committed, creative and compassionate experts focused on a common purpose – to help women to accelerate in business and personally.
The aim is to provide business women with easy access to tailored, solution oriented, valuable expert advice without having to travel to the professional. They can receive advice on all aspects from creating a marketing plan to building an international strategy to training and managing a leading team.
Some of the benefits of GoGilvah for the experts and entrepreneurs are;
• No geographical boundaries
• Scheduling, Booking, confirmations, invoicing and payments all done through integrated software
• Consult via Skype from the comfort of your home or office
We aim to support and inspire women to become strong, impactful and successful entrepreneurs. Your success is our success.
Connect with at GoGilvah here… Connect www.gilvah.com
Contact us for enquiries here… Contact email@example.com
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Rest – Team Sailing League Regatta - 9 December 2019
- Refugees join homeless for Christmas lunch event – News from GroundUp - 9 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 December 2019
- Christopher Panayiotou Father Shot, Killed In Uitenhage – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Waiting – Team Sailing League Regatta - 9 December 2019