A woman, age and race unknown, was stabbed at 11h00 today, in the bathroom facilities of 17th Quarter Shopping Centre.
One of the suspects is wearing a white shirt and black Jeans.
Further details of injuries are unknown.
Eye on Community
Update: The suspects apparently followed the woman into the bathroom, kicked the toilet door open and stabbed her badly.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 1 Bedroom House to Rent in Summerstrand – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 December 2019
- South African logistics startup Droppa receives funding from IDF Capital for expansion – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019