From financial investigators to Chartered Accountants, social workers, artists and entrepreneurs, the career dreams of the 350 Grade 11 pupils attending an accounting winter school in the Bay this week (10 to 14 July) are as varied as the schools they come from.
It’s little wonder “the future’s so bright, you need shades” is the theme of this year’s winter school, run annually by Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University’s (NMMU’s) School of Accounting, and sponsored by professional firm PwC.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- City of Cape Town moves to evict occupiers of old circus school – News from GroundUp - 15 December 2019
- Sharing the magic of mosaics – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 December 2019
- Six-year old wounded in PE shooting – three arrested – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019
- Two gang members arrested for attempted murder: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019
- Sedgefield: A Garden Route summer in SA’s first ‘Slow Town’ – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 December 2019