From financial investigators to Chartered Accountants, social workers, artists and entrepreneurs, the career dreams of the 350 Grade 11 pupils attending an accounting winter school in the Bay this week (10 to 14 July) are as varied as the schools they come from.
It’s little wonder “the future’s so bright, you need shades” is the theme of this year’s winter school, run annually by Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University’s (NMMU’s) School of Accounting, and sponsored by professional firm PwC.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Quick start gives DSG hockey honours – MyPR.co.za - 19 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Top Bhisho MECs listed for national role - 19 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Textile artist Nike Davis-Okundaye to receive honorary doctorate degree in South Africa - 19 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019