From financial investigators to Chartered Accountants, social workers, artists and entrepreneurs, the career dreams of the 350 Grade 11 pupils attending an accounting winter school in the Bay this week (10 to 14 July) are as varied as the schools they come from.
It’s little wonder “the future’s so bright, you need shades” is the theme of this year’s winter school, run annually by Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University’s (NMMU’s) School of Accounting, and sponsored by professional firm PwC.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: What’s in City Press business: BBC’s hopes for Ramaphosa; Green fund could save Eskom; Conservationists oppose Algoa Bay bunkering; - 19 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Workers disrupt Cosatu #MayDay rally in Mthatha - 18 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Crime Intelligence operation yielded good results - 18 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mpofu confident EFF will be ANC’s biggest opposition - 18 May 2019