One of the wonderful things about Sailing Regattas is the banter afterwards. At the RYC 24 Hour Sailing Regatta I was censured by Daryll Garner (L) for making my crew do most of the work on our 420. And the prize was a choice between Wine and Chocolates. Wine for the crew it has to be – I considered chocolates but want to go faster next time… #420, #RedhouseYachtClub, #alanstraton, #sailing #regatta #abycpe – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019
- Isn’t life wonderful? - 15 November 2019