APO Group, the leading media relations consultancy firm in Africa and the Middle East will award one African national with a round trip flight to Japan during the Rugby World Cup 2019, accommodation, scheduled ground transportation, and more.
APO Group is the main Official Partner of World Rugby’ African association, Rugby Africa.
To enter, all you need to do is visit www.AfricaLovesRugby.com.
The contest lasts from 22 June to 25 August 2018, at midnight (CET).
Participants must be African nationals and 18 years old or over.
See details and conditions on www.AfricaLovesRugby.com.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Yacht Aerial Assisted – NOT in PE, though - 17 July 2018
- Nelson Mandela Day - 17 July 2018
- Township and Rural Economies to Come Under Spotlight at National Summit in East London - 17 July 2018
- New Title Sponsor for Ironman 70.3 World Championships - 16 July 2018
- Rocket Building, Deep Secrets and the Road to Mvezo - 16 July 2018