APO Group, the leading media relations consultancy firm in Africa and the Middle East will award one African national with a round trip flight to Japan during the Rugby World Cup 2019, accommodation, scheduled ground transportation, and more.
APO Group is the main Official Partner of World Rugby’ African association, Rugby Africa.
To enter, all you need to do is visit www.AfricaLovesRugby.com.
The contest lasts from 22 June to 25 August 2018, at midnight (CET).
Participants must be African nationals and 18 years old or over.
See details and conditions on www.AfricaLovesRugby.com.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Springbok Squad Start Gathering in Port Elizabeth - 20 September 2018
- Heavy sentence for abalone poacher - 20 September 2018
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018