On top of the ‘chilly’ morning in Gauteng to you.
My family and I will be moving to beautiful PE mid December 2016.
Both my Husband and I have been applying for vacancies, but it is a slower process due to the current distance. We are moving anyway – taking the plunge, as this is where we want to be.
Based on your site, you must have a eagle eye’s view on all that is happening…
My Husband has served 25 years in Security and I the same duration, only in Telecommunications. Perhaps you know whose hiring and would require our skills? I too am interested in getting into contact with LuisterFM or similar local radio stations for presenting, Voice Over companies, that require fresh new voices on occasion, theatre and festival organisers to present my makeup and face artistry to.
Perhaps you could steer me in the right direction, with relevant contacts? This would be invaluable to me. Sien uit daarna om binnekort deel van die PE familie te wees.
Thanking you in advance.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Which SOE Last Made a Profit in 2011? - 12 November 2019
- Detective shortages, training in EC must be prioritised - 12 November 2019
- E-Visa pilot system - 12 November 2019
- Leeuwkop prisoner says officials gave him electric shocks in showers – News from GroundUp - 12 November 2019
- South African Aberdare Cables seeks to supply Nigeria with quality cables and transformers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019