Kirkwood Wildsfees director Jenni Honsbein said today:
The management team of the Kirkwood Wildsfees has been alerted by the Kirkwood police and visitors to an alleged online accommodation scam which affected people from as far afield as Polokwane to the north and Worcester to the south.
The person against whom charges are reportedly being laid is not a member of the Wildsfees team. She is and was never an agent for the Wildsfees.
No accommodation is booked through the Wildsfees offices, and there are, therefore, no agents for the Wildsfees or Sundays River Tourism, whose offices are financed and managed by the Wildsfees.
We are cooperating with the police to assist with their investigations.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Solar Industries Biggest Salesperson Takes a Day Off…. Maybe - 18 February 2020
- Health facilities on high alert to deal with Coronavirus - 18 February 2020
- Business Credit Card application checklist - 17 February 2020
- Great Fun Back Flipping off of Macan - 17 February 2020
- The Hidden Reckless and Wasteful Expenditure Costing Taxpayers Billions - 17 February 2020