Kirkwood Wildsfees director Jenni Honsbein said today:
The management team of the Kirkwood Wildsfees has been alerted by the Kirkwood police and visitors to an alleged online accommodation scam which affected people from as far afield as Polokwane to the north and Worcester to the south.
The person against whom charges are reportedly being laid is not a member of the Wildsfees team. She is and was never an agent for the Wildsfees.
No accommodation is booked through the Wildsfees offices, and there are, therefore, no agents for the Wildsfees or Sundays River Tourism, whose offices are financed and managed by the Wildsfees.
We are cooperating with the police to assist with their investigations.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Top Employer for Third Consecutive Year - 22 November 2019
- 2019 Employer of the Year - 22 November 2019
- As a Hetrosexual Male Will You Take part in This Experiment? - 22 November 2019
- Creepy or Not? - 22 November 2019
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019